miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2010

The strange faculty of Arts


A long time ago my father had to go with me to the faculty, I don't remember the reason, but  I remember one comment that he made: "... in this faculty everyone is mad..."
 i know that exist some "myths and legends" about  musicians or dancers, which might be  called prototypes. I will proceed to explain and describe some existing.

*The antisocial pianist: Everyone said that the pianist "not exist" in the faculty, that is a kind of ghost that to appear and disappear all the time.  For me this is a fallacy but in some case is true. 



 *The conceited and spoiled singer: In relation to this i can say that is all true xD. They think that are stars, in a think informal language. I think that they think that are the meat and all others the rice. They think the pianist is your employee. 






*The homosexual dancer: Those he great majorities of man are delicate in your daily movements, it true, but not mean not all are homosexual, in effect a lot of them have girlfriend.  


*The warm dancer: When you plan a party always you should invite the women of this career.  The explanation is implicit. This is a spread rumor in the faculty.
I prefer to say nothing about it. xD




Well, this is my beloved faculty, where everyone is stigmatized for others people, full of comments and findings, I believe that is part of life. Finally I can say that I don't agree with my father, it true there are a few that are mad but the most of people only have activities different and needs artistic.




3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Gi...
    your post is very funny!, i liked it, it is clearly and with definitions.
    And, are you a ghost pianist??? ahahaha
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. thanks! ... jajaja i hope not to be xD bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Gi, I like your post. I haven’t heard something like this before about the students of your faculty.
    See you, bye.

    ResponderEliminar