miércoles, 24 de noviembre de 2010

my free holiday

It is  difficult choose the perfect place for the holiday but on other hand is easy saying  that i like that would be free :)

I have always wanted to visit egipto and i think would  be perfect spend my holiday in this place. I would like to know every places about i read since my childhood, it would be a dream come true.  I have a friend that had the oportunity to travel to this lands and she showed me your pictures of this trip of this day, I would be happy  to live the same experiencie. the perfect company in this holiday would be my whole family :) 
I will like to visit to the archeological museum of Cairo in egipt,  is one of the most important of the world, the pyramids, the temples, etc.
 This topic of blogg makes me dream a lot and i think too that I would like to visit cuba, i love their music is the best, i would visit all the bar of the called "habana Vieja" i have understood that this  is a tradicional place relationated with the famous documentary cuban "buena vista social club", in this trip I would like invite to my father he is lover of this kind of music, i think that would be amazing  share this adventure.
For the moment i prefer finish my career for after travel all over the world with a student scholarship, as do many of my friends.

3 comentarios:

  1. I always enjoyed seeing pictures of Egypt, but I do not think I can travel there. It would be very strange!! But I'm happy that your purpose is to travel to these places.

    See you in class GI,
    BYE!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. GI GI GI!!!!
    Egypt!!! great... your post (on my blog) is totally true!... our destinations are very similar, even I want to go there, to Egypt, someday too. I think all these places that we talk about are very interesting and so different of Chile, and the different things of mine catches my attention very much.
    see you!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. GI, I think your choices are very good, I hope someday you could visit both places; even you could play a piano concert for the people of those beautiful places. Imagine that you could play with some Cuban orchestra toy your father, it could be amazing.
    See you, Bye.

    ResponderEliminar