viernes, 19 de noviembre de 2010

Childhood memory


Well, choosing between too many photos was a very difficult task to me, because when i was looking at my photo album, many memories of my life came to me. I have to say, that the best times that i remember, are in my childhood. With that in my mind, the labor was much easier.
My mum took this photo when i was 10, that piano was my first one and had a great emotional value for me, because there was when i had my first piano lessons with a very carismatic teacher. Her name was Pira, and she´s still a very good friend. When i entered the conservatory, at the beggining was a little bit hard, because the exigency was very high, but with the help of Pira, it was much easier. Today i have another piano, but the sound is kinda different, the piano in the picture had a very deep sound, proper from a german piano. In the future, i would like to have a big german piano in my living room and perhaps there i could remember the great times of my childhood :) .

2 comentarios: