martes, 30 de noviembre de 2010

everythings ends in life: the final session


I have to say that this blog was a nice surprise, to the beginning I was nervous because I had not idea about how use that kind of technology but  I liked methodology strategy, in my view is very useful to increase the practice and the ability for write, even you could learn a lot of new vocabulary in the attempt by express really your opinion about one topic that you like it, that then you can use in your spoken English.
I am a specially sensitive for some things and  in this case I feel nostalgic about this final session, I have learned  much with these weekly practices of write, maybe some will say : gi  what are you talking about ? Are you mad? But I as a teacher always appreciate the interactive opportunities to learn.

I have to say that this methods like other have some weaknesses, but I think it is in relation to the sincerity with each of students does this work this, by mean if you use a translator the effectiveness of this work will be poor as to benefit, on other hand I believe I gave my opinion about the strengths.

oh, I was something forget, I consider that this kind of work was funny because I could know a lot of my classmates and about their interests before to talk with them, it was a good form to broken the ice with some my classmates considering that I came from another faculty and I felt  like the " lonely person".  

I will take this opportunity to formally say goodbye to my usual blogg friends, cota, caro, ivo and miss. It was a nice experience to read and know something of his life and ideas and also learn from their skills in English.

Thanks for your visits and comments to my blogg.

2 comentarios:

  1. Gi,

    your sentences are too much emotional!
    For me it have been a great experience, but I don´t feel nostalgic! jajajaja

    see you later,
    ivo.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. lol, i also think that was to much ;)

    ResponderEliminar