martes, 16 de noviembre de 2010

Alto Perú

I love a restaurant that are in Maitencillo but don't remember the name, in this situacion i have to chose other, mmm, yes i think that i remember one!
 This restaurant is called "alto Perú" peruvian restaurant, located in santiago.
I knew this place a long time ago by  a family invitation. I loved the preparation, presentation and taste of all food and drink  since the entrance to the dessert. This place is important for me because bring me romantic memories, happy memories of many dinners,  from when i was younger :)

Here you will find all food related to sea, like seafood,  and specialties of the house.
I recommend this restaurant in the delicious seafood preparation, for the nationalist people exist too the pisco sour Chilean,  i would recommend the peruvian but is only a recomendation :) moreover  i can say that this place is perfect for the people that love the tranquility in the dinner time.

Alto perú is located in Seminario 38 street, Providencia. You can go in car or in subway, if  you go in subway should get to station Baquedano y walk straight in direction to the east, for the Providencia av. and turn right in the first street called Seminario.

I hope that you can visit this place someday.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario