miércoles, 27 de octubre de 2010

My favorite technology

Hi all, this time  i would start telling them about some old memories that I have...I remember that a long time ago for some school activities was typical carry a radio set  from our houses for school work...also remember the guys on the beach carrying radio set on his shoulders...i thought:  this is very uncomfortable and vulgar.
Fortunately these habits exist no longer , because now we have a lot of options to carry with our favorite music and videos, to be more precise i refer to what is called mp3: this is my favorite technology article.  In general i can say that is a digital format that shrinks files of audio and music,  these can lead in a pendrive, mp4, even in Cd or dvd. Personally i have an audio portable for mp3, very antique have only 512 MB. My brother lent to me the mp3 but i have not thought  to give it back :)
All the free time that i have between one activity and another is relieved with my mp3,
so i always travel with my mp3.  I think if  this technology would not exist, would be more difficult enjoy the music as we do today in anytime and anywhere,


6 comentarios:

  1. Gi we have the same favorite piece of technology

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Gi!!!
    i liked when you wrote about some remembers you have.
    I hope you get a laptop soon!
    bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that the mp3 players are amazing. Since the "walkman", the industry of small players have been changing the tecnology and that's the reason that today we can have a lot of small mp3 players in the market. No doubt that the mp3 players are incredible.

    See ya!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi all, this time i would start telling them about some old memories that I have...I remember that a long time ago for some school activities was typical carry a radio set from our houses for school work...also remember the guys on the beach carrying radio set on his shoulders...i thought: this is very uncomfortable and vulgar.
    Fortunately these habits exist no longer , because now we have a lot of options to carry with our favorite music and videos, to be more precise i refer to what is called mp3, that is my favorite ^ technology. In general i can say that is a digital format that shrinks files of audio and music, these can lead in a pendrive, mp4, even in Cd or dvd. Personally i have an audio portable for mp3, very antique have only 512 MB. My brother lent ^ me the mp3 but i have not thought to give it back :)
    All the free time that i have between one activity and another is relieved with my mp3,
    so i always travel with my mp3. I think if this technology would not exist, would be more difficult enjoy the music as we do today in anytime and anywhere,

    Giss,
    well done!! so what kind of music do you have in there?
    miss

    ResponderEliminar
  5. all kind of popular music and folclor.

    ResponderEliminar