miércoles, 13 de octubre de 2010

Trip with my love


I am a person that enjoys every trip even when the things go wrong, i try to see the positive side of the situacion, because is difficult to me choose one trip but if  have to, i choose my trip to frutillar in the year 2002. This adventure was special for me because was a first time that i traveled without my parents, i traveled with my boyfriend and his parents, i felt like an adult traveling "alone". i was so in love that be with him in this beatiful place was absolutely perfect in additionally i could enjoy many concert of classical music because this week started the musical weeks from frutillar...Young love, classical music and nature, i can not imagene anything better.

4 comentarios:

  1. i think this should be great for you because of the relation between the music and Frutillar, great!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. why ? all people I read go to the south ??, the north is very beatiful too, but I think youhave a good time with your parents, it's great, congrtulations, I hope you repeat the experience and travel again with your parents

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am a person that enjoys every trip even when the things go wrong, i try to see the positive side of the situacion, because is difficult to me choose one trip but if have to, i choose my trip to frutillar in the year 2002. This adventure was special for me because was a first time that i traveled without my parents, this situacion TENSE make me felt liberating, but not so much because i went with my boyfriend and his family. Anyway i felt like an adult traveling "alone". i was so in love that be with him in this SP beatifull place was absolutely perfect in SP adicciotion a was abble to enjoy the a lot of concert of music because this week started the musical weeks from frutillar...Young love, classical music and nature, i can not SP imagen anything better.

    GI,
    well done and very romantic uh?
    how long did you stay there? did you get along with your in-laws?
    miss

    ResponderEliminar
  4. thanks miss, yes very romantic like a dream, i was twelve days in frutillar. And yes, fortunately i have a good relationship with my laws. :) ty for the post:)

    ResponderEliminar