domingo, 24 de octubre de 2010

November Sweet

I love watch a lot of movies!  but this activity  required  free time and not always have time for this. There are many movies that i love it, but if i have to chose one, i choose "november sweet".  I saw this movie for first time a long time ago, but this past weekend, i saw it again. Directed by  Pat O'Connor and Starring by Keanu Reeves like Nelson and Charlize Theron like Sara.
Is the history about a woman  diagnosed with cancer, that she decided make a change in his live and live without treatment for this disease, she decided make happy to other people and pets but  with a stranger condition: "... live with me for a month..."
I love this film because i think that is in this extreme conditions when the persons really take a time for think what is really important in the life and in this film, show other way to live, simple passionate and beautifully,   across two people that fall in love.
If you ask me about this film,  i will say that it was made for women and for cry.













3 comentarios:

  1. The last friday I was watching TV, especifically that movie, but It was the 3 am, but Morpheus won me and i slept in the begginig of the movie, but I'll try to watch it again.

    regards

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes!!! i saw it at the same time, 3 am, what coincidence jiji...i have to say that i was a little sleepy xD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hey, i don't saw this movie but i believe that i'll see.

    ;)

    ResponderEliminar