miércoles, 22 de septiembre de 2010

a new experiencie

Today is a funny day, when i believe that everything is easy, when i think that there is not to much to learn, the life surprises me with this encharge... you will create a blog and describe yourself... my god! ... when i have not  solved  who i am, this experience opens my mind and my preocupation about  what kind of words should i use, and what kind of appearance should have  my blog, it's a new challenge for me, whatever, i am going to write again when i have anything  interesting to tell about me and the creation of this blog.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hello Gi,
    i think your comment is different and very true, i liked it.
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Gi, I read your post and I belive your coment touch me, I feel like you with this work, but like say Timon and Pumba "Akuna Matata" ;), and I have no problems to write, see you soon

    ResponderEliminar
  3. These things always happen when you're in an English class xD, but they are details.
    see yaaa =D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank for comment in my blog!!

    I hope could help you, but I very bad in english and I know word easy... jajaj

    If need something... tell me

    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar